Be stylish in the Brown Chicago Ankle Strap heels that are flexible, available in black and brown, and made out of vegan leather – there is not a better combination.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BROWN CHICAGO ANKLE STRAP HEELS
- 3 cm block heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Open toe
- Ankle straps, adjustable
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching color
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile – Piñatex®
- GOTS certified dyed Piñatex®
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Available in Black and Brown
- Piñatex® (upper)
- Eco Suede (lining)
- Ultrasuede® (insole)
- Sustainable foam (insole)
- TPR (outsole)
- Teak wood (heels)
- Recycled brass (logo plate)
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then damp the cloth in warm water and wipe the shoes again. Allow Piñatex® to air dry for 24 hours, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents which might damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use natural balm to moisturize and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with a soft cloth.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: