To us, Luxiders Magazine is the new ethical Vogue. The new “bible” for ethical and eco-luxury fashion. The editorials are beautiful, sensible, and poetic. The articles are full of great information and they come in English, Spanish and German. The aim is to facilitate the spreading and sharing of a message about care and style. Now, in the Middle East, you can enjoy this fantastic publication through us. If you are interested in a subscription, just let us know via email.
WHAT IS LUXIDERS ABOUT?
It is the new luxury magazine for conscious women and men. Luxiders brings to light stories about sustainable fashion, eco-design, natural beauty, and a healthy lifestyle. At this publication, you will find the best high-end, progressive, luxury brands and independent designers.
If you are interested in sustainable stories with a positive tone and lots of style, this magazine is ideal for you. Within Luxiders you will find a global resource for sustainable brands, creative professionals, and consumers who want to learn about sustainability in fashion and lifestyle.
Luxiders Magazine came to fill the void for the informed, creative and avant-garde eco-friendly readers and consumers. Founded in Berlin, today, it has grown to build a network of savvy writers and creative insiders. All wanting to leave their sustainable mark on a time of unprecedented change.
Luxiders Magazine spotlights the excellence in aesthetics, cutting-edge products and lifestyle experiences all with a sustainable approach. Aspiring to expand responsible consumption worldwide, building a culture of respect, with positive effects on the economy, society, and the environment. All of it while reducing poverty, hunger, pollution, climate change, and inequalities.
Creme de la Creme of Sustainable Fashion
Cutting-edge photographers, eco-conscious writers, compromised sustainable influencers… Luxiders Magazine counts on a selected creative community that wants to make sustainability approachable and adorable. And Goshopia´s founder, Araceli Gallego is happy (and very proud!) to be part of that community.
We curate for you the best sustainable stories about sustainable fashion, natural beauty, eco-design, and responsible experiences. Just the best of the best is published at Luxiders Magazine – from the independent emerging designers to more established labels who push the envelope of design, craftsmanship, and quality, always with an eco & ethical background.
The articles published reflect the opinions of the respective authors. They do not necessarily represent the view of the Publishers and Editorial Team.
What is on Luxiders-Issue 4?
- In Luxiders’ fourth issue, we questioned the notion of identity as a whole –culture, origin, gender, appearance…– through the words of change-makers like young poet Amanda Gorman or curator Antwaun Sargent.
- We analyzed the work of revolutionary architect and designer Neri Oxman.
- We visited London’s sustainable side and feel the breath of nature at Bawah Islands.
- You can feel the pulse to irreversible issues like CO2 emissions and the possibilities of microbiota.
- Learn and taste the best zero waste restaurants worldwide.
- And feel the power of urban gardening through a redesigned magazine with more content to throw sustainability into this endlessly hurried world.