Discover the Blue Kathmandu sports leggings. It’s a seamless fit for running and workouts with stretchable features made of elastane.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BLUE KATHMANDU SPORT LEGGINGS
- Recycled polyamide
- High rise
- Fine finish
- Curve cutline for comfort and sculpt
- Cutline in rib texture
- No seam on the side for better comfort
- crop length
- Second-skin layer
- High-rise tummy flattening waistband
- Embroidered signature logo at the back
- The activewear comes in a stylish box you can reuse for storage
- Available in four colors: Blue, Light Blue, Brown, and Black
- Outer – 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- Side cutline – rib fabric 92% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 8% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- The packaging box is made out of recycled paper
Machine wash at 40°C. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Yelena wears size S (Height 169 cm, Bust 83 cm, Waist 61 cm, Hip 89 cm). The leggings length is 76 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes).
Style it with…
Style these Blue Kathmandu sports leggings with a matching top. You can mix and match the different colors and styles from this activewear collection.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offering a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: