Discover the comfortable blue Stockholm bra top in scoop neckline design made of recycled polyester and packed in 1 People signature recycled paper box.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BLUE STOCKHOLM BRA TOP
- Eco-friendly materials, made of recycled polyamide
- Low scoop neckline
- Chest band for support
- Back with double straps 1 cm
- Bartack to strengthen the straps
- Soft suede texture side cutline
- Seamless on the sides for better comfort
- Designed to wear solo or layered
- Medium support that fits for women with A to C/D cup size
- Embroidered signature logo at the back
- The activewear comes in a signature box. Can be reused for storage.
- Available in four colors:Blue, Light Blue, Brown, and Black
- Outer and side cutline
- suede 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- The packaging box is made out of recycled paper
Machine wash at 40°C. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Yelena wears size S (Height 169 cm, Bust 83 cm, Waist 61 cm, Hip 89 cm).
Style it with…
Style this Blue Stockholm Bra top with matching leggings or biker shorts. You can mix and match the different colors and styles from this activewear collection.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offering a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: