This knee-length organic cotton Kite dress with a statement front panel is a piece of art. It is a collage of patterns inspired by kites. This is a must-have piece from the award-winning Patang collection. The rough finish of the garment also gives it a rustic effect adding to the handmade feel of kites. Made using 100% Organic Cotton hand-loomed by fine artisans of Southern India. The colors used in this garment are eco-friendly and the process of production involves as little water as possible. This is a garment hand-loomed by fun-loving weavers and sewn by happy tailors.
Patang means Kite. This Organic Cotton Kite Dress is part of the Patang collection reflecting on the concept of freedom and play. The print inspired by the long vibrant trails of the kite. The deep blue color juxtaposed against the long colorful stipes defines a long and slender look. Feel the softness of hand-loomed organic cotton and enjoy supporting sustainable fashion.
Style & Care instructions
This garment is easy to style. You can up style it with heels and a clutch or add sneakers for a fun, playful look.
To take care of this garment, we recommend you gently hand wash it or dry clean it. Do not use bleach and do not tumble dry. For better maintenance of the shape and colors, line dry in shade.
Vino Supraja is a womenswear fashion brand that has sustainability and ethics at its core, that’s why we love it! She shares the 3 S’s of Goshopia values, as she is Slow, Sustainable, and Socially responsible.
Vino is an Architect with a keen eye for aesthetics. So, she decided to study Fashion at IFA Paris. Vino Supraja has shown her designs at New York, Brooklyn, and Shanghai Fashion Week. Vino produces clothes exploring different angles of sustainability, natural organic fibers or recycled. She takes her inspiration from architecture, literature, history and culture, and even modern-day events. Her sustainable and ethical practices made her win the Sustainable Fashion Runway Award by Fashion Revolution. Vino pieces got the certification from the Global Organic Textile Standard. If you want to know more about Vino, click here.
ORGANIC COTTON KITE DRESS PRODUCT INFO
- Materials: Handloomed Organic Cotton. The colors used in this garment are eco-friendly and the process of production involves as little water as possible.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, and L.
- The model is wearing size XS and she is 5’10” tall. Please refer to our Sizing Guide before ordering to find the right size for you. The measurements in the size chart are the body measurements and not the measurements of the garment.
- We have tried our best to get the colors right in the images. However, thereby be slight variations in the color shades. Trust us, they look pretty.
- 100% Eco-Friendly packaging.
- Free local and international shipping.