Shop the Danish design slip dress for the festivities. Available in exclusive festive colors including black, white, and gold. Perfect for elegance.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE WHITE CALABAR SLIP DRESS
- Slip-on camisole maxi slip dress
- Clean finish V-neckline
- Slit on both sides
- Straight fit
- Brass ring and slider on the adjustable thin straps
- 1 People brass logo at back
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- Available in black, white, and gold
- 100% regenerated silk
- bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact
- Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water, and soil
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell (Lining)
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibers which are produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood
Highly recommend dry cleaning this white Calabar slip dress. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colors. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm). The dress length is 123 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes).
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: