Shop the modern take of the vintage swimsuit in Danish design with a square neck and curve-hugging fit: the Navy Blue Mykonos Criss-Cross Swimsuit. The swimsuit is eco-friendly and modish, made from ECONYL®.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BEIGE MYKONOS SWIMSUIT
- Fully lined
- High-cut triangle bottom
- Flattering cross design on the back
- 1 People’s signature logo to conjoin and embellish the back straps
- Made from soft and light fabric with UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Comes in a handmade pouch made from abandoned fishing nets and knitted by empowered Indonesian women
- Beige, Red, and Navy blue
- 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane-
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 1 People logo is made from 100% recycled brass
Machine wash the swimwear at 40°C. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Yasmin wears size M (Height 178 cm, Bust 86 cm, Waist 64 cm, Hip 96 cm)
Wear it with…
The Beige Mykonos criss-cross swimsuit is a perfect swimsuit for a vacation. Wear it as a regular bikini or a top. You can put on Sofya Linen Shorts or Amalya Pants and on top of Rym Linen Kimono for when you need to cover up in the restaurant.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: