We love crop tops! They are versatile. This Organic Cotton Kite Crop Top can be paired up with pants, skirts, jackets, and even sarees! It has an interesting detail of a fuchsia pink patchwork on the shoulders. It will be, for sure, a valuable addition to your wardrobe.
A collage of prints and colors. Made using 100% Organic Cotton hand-loomed by fine artisans of Southern India. The colors used in this garment are eco-friendly and the process of production involves as little water as possible. Patang means Kite. This Organic Cotton Kite Crop Top is part of the Patang collection reflecting on the concept of freedom and play. Feel the softness of hand-loomed organic cotton and enjoy supporting sustainable fashion.
Style & Care instructions
This garment is easy to style. You can up style it with jeans, and any bottoms. Add heels and a clutch to an upscale look or add sneakers for a fun, playful look. If you like sets, it looks amazing with the Organic Cotton Yellow Pants.
To take care of this garment, we recommend you gently hand wash it or dry clean it. Do not use bleach and do not tumble dry. For better maintenance of the shape and colors, line dry in shade.
Vino Supraja is a womenswear fashion brand that has sustainability and ethics at its core, that’s why we love it! She shares the 3 S’s of Goshopia values, as she is Slow, Sustainable, and Socially responsible.
Vino is an Architect with a keen eye for aesthetics. So, she decided to study Fashion at IFA Paris. Vino Supraja has shown her designs at New York, Brooklyn, and Shanghai Fashion Week. Vino produces clothes exploring different angles of sustainability, natural organic fibers or recycled. She takes her inspiration from architecture, literature, history and culture, and even modern-day events. Her sustainable and ethical practices made her win the Sustainable Fashion Runway Award by Fashion Revolution. Vino pieces got the certification from the Global Organic Textile Standard. If you want to know more about Vino, click here.
ORGANIC COTTON KITE CROP TOP PRODUCT INFO
- Materials: Handloomed Organic Cotton. The colors used in this garment are eco-friendly and the process of production involves as little water as possible.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, and L.
- The model is wearing size XS and she is 5’10” tall. Please refer to our Sizing Guide before ordering to find the right size for you.
- We have tried our best to get the colors right in the images. However, there might be slight variations in the color shades.
- 100% Eco-Friendly packaging.
- Free local and international shipping.