WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE WHITE KINGSTON CAMI TOP
- Cami top with keyhole opening and our signature brass shank button at the back
- Brass ring and slider on the adjustable thin straps
- Straight cut
- Size up for a boxy fit
- V-neckline and bust darts at front
- Same fabric tape detail at neckline
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- Available in gold, black, and white
- 100% regenerated silk
- bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water, and soil.
Highly recommend dry cleaning this white Kingston cami top. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colors. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: