Discover the 1 People Black Buenos Aires bikini briefs. This support underwear has a classic style and flat felled seam. Push-up briefs are made from Tencel Modal fabric.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BLACK BUENOS AIRES BIKINI BRIEFS
- The classic bikini briefs are made from eco-friendly wood pulp fibers called Modal which feature natural antibacterial properties
- Free cut leg opening and flat seam for comfort
- Push up support
- 1 People brass logo
- 100% natural dyed – no harmful chemicals
- Available in 4 colors – each color is named after a flower name: Jasmine (white), Peony (dusted rose), Sage (grey), and Orchid (black)
- 93% TENCEL™ Modal, 7% Spandex
Machine wash 40°C, gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.
Elena wears size S (Height 173 cm, Bust 87 cm, Waist 62 cm, Hip 92 cm)
Wear it with…
Wear the Buenos Aires bikini with a matching bralette. It is a match made in heaven but do not be afraid to match it with other bralettes from the underwear collection. The underwear is perfect to be worn under skinny jeans/pants or dresses as it has the seamless look.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: