Discover the 1 People black Buenos Aires bralette. This push-up bralette has wireless cups and webbing straps for comfort and support. Natural dye and made from Tencel Modal fabric.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BLACK BUENOS AIRES BRALETTE
- The bra is made in an eco-friendly wood pulp fiber called Modal, which features antibacterial property
- Softer than silk and smoother than cotton
- Double layer for extra protection and comfort
- Adjustable straps
- Inside webbing on the straps for extra support
- Natural dyes – no harmful chemicals
- Available in 4 colors – each color is named after a flower name: Jasmine (white), Peony (dusty rose), Sage (grey), and Orchid (black)
- 93% TENCEL™ Modal, 7% Spandex
Machine wash 40°C, gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed.
Elena wears size S (Height 173 cm, Bust 87 cm, Waist 62 cm, Hip 92 cm).
Wear it with…
Wear this Buenos Aires bralette with matching underwear. Mix and match different types of underwear from the same collection. It is ideal to wear under any type of shirt or dress as the bra is non-wired with a seamless look. Try it under the beautiful Gold Calabar Slip Dress.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: