Discover the elegant high-waisted Branson Gold Wide Leg pants – perfect for an elevated look. Wear it in black, white or gold. Get yours now!
- High waisted pants with hand-finished hems
- Inverted pleats ironed along the front and back for a crease mark look
- Invisible zipper on the side
- Front in hip pockets
- Belt loops
- 1 People brass logo on belt carrier
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- The pants length is 110 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes)
- 100% regenerated silk – bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water, and soil.
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell (pocket lining) – TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibers produced using environmentally responsible processes from sustainably sourced wood.
Highly recommend drying clean these Branson Gold Wide Leg Pants. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colors. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
Style it with…
Kobe White Silk Blouse, or the Altea Top in Naia™. Get some killer heels like the Vegas for a sophisticated look. Pair it with some bag from our wooden collection for extra glam.
ABOUT THE BRAND
1 People is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offering a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: