Shop the Navy Blue Byron Bay Swimsuit with princess cut and flattering design. This vintage swimwear is made from a recycled fishing net, Econyl fabric.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE BABY BLUE BYRON BAY SWIMSUIT
- Princess cut
- Spaghetti straps with flattering Y-line design on the back
- Horizontal and vertical piping at the front
- Soft and light fabric with UV protection (UPF 50+) to maintain its color while also providing your skin with adequate protection from ultraviolet radiation
- The swimwear comes in a box for decent care
- Signature 1 People logo badge
- Available in five colors: Red, Green, Navy Blue, Baby Blue & Black
- 78% Econyl® regenerated nylon, 22% Elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- 1 People logo badge is made out of 100% recycled brass
- The packaging box is made out of recycled paper
As the product is made out of recycled polyester, machine-washed the swimwear at 40℃. Do not use chlorine-based bleach and avoid spin-drying. Squeeze off-dry water or delicate spin. Hang to dry.
Hasina wears size M (Height 180 cm, Bust 86 cm, Waist 65 cm, Hip 87 cm).
Wear it with…
Combine the Baby Blue Byron Bay Swimsuit with a Calabar Slip Dress so you will be ready to go to a nice dinner straight from the beach.
ABOUT THE BRAND
is a Danish sustainable luxury brand that designs effortlessly timeless looks for conscious-minded women so that they can stay stylish in an ethical, high-quality fashion.
Minimalism is at the heart of 1 People and in their Danish DNA. All their products are meticulously handcrafted by artisans, offering simplicity and versatility, whilst providing a sustainable solution for women wanting more from their wardrobe. 1 People are People and Planet driven and produce sustainable lifestyle essentials that are safe and comfortable to wear throughout the day. At the same time, striving to be affordable offers a price that is fair for you, for them, and for the artisans.
Their values are: